- Travel insurance is available when you book with us through our insurance partner RentalGuardian
- You have a choice of a standard insurance policy or a Cancel For Any Reason policy
- Insurance is not required, but we HIGHLY recommend it
- You can also purchase travel insurance through many other providers
What are your booking terms?
We require 50% down to make your reservation. Balance is due before 45 days of arrival.
What is your cancellation policy?
- Cancellations before 45 days of arrival will receive a refund of monies paid, less a booking fee equal to one night’s stay.
- Cancellations within 45 days of arrival, late arrival, or early departure receive no refund. If your dates are booked by another party, we will gladly refund the amount that the new guests paid.
Do you sell trip insurance?
We do not sell trip insurance, but you can purchase it from our insurance partner when you book with us. We do not receive a commission for the service but wanted you to have the benefit of the insurance.
Be sure to carefully read the insurance that you purchase so you know which cancellation reasons are covered and which ones are not. The Cancel For Any Reason is highly recommended.
Quick glance at availability for all properties:
My mom, my golden retriever, and I stayed at Hoover Haus during the week of the Golden Retriever National at Purina Farms.
The house was perfect for us: extremely clean, quiet neighborhood, super comfortable beds, and everything updated and in great condition. Plus, it was only a 15 minute drive to Purina Farms.
Should I travel with my dog for events at Purina Farms again, I would definitely book Hoover Haus for my trip. Tyann was very easy to contact during our stay, although I really didn’t need to. She also provides helpful information about local restaurants and grocery stores.
If you are coming to Purina Farms and are looking for a small, comfortable, quiet retreat for you and your dog, Hoover Haus is the perfect place to stay.
– Michelle D. (Virginia)