With a beautiful mix of industrial and vintage decor, the Hound Haus is a fully renovated A-frame centrally located to Purina Farms, WashMo, wine country, and St. Louis.
Ideal for a stay in the Show Me state, the Hound Haus hosts business travelers, solo travelers, dog show competitors, and couples looking to enjoy the greater St. Louis area.
The Hound Haus has an open living, dining, and kitchen area, and a 1 bedroom loft with a queen sized bed.
Only 10 minutes to the Purina Events Center, the Hound Haus is popular with guests competing at events held throughout the year.
With crisp white linens and a deliciously comfortable bed, your sleep is high priority at the Hound Haus. Open the textured curtains to let the sunshine stream in through the sliding glass doors and step out on the balcony to enjoy the country air.
The Hound Haus was created as a retreat of peace and relaxation while you are in the area. Whether you are here for business, exploring Missouri parks and wine country, biking the Katy Trail, or visiting family for a wedding or holiday, the Hound Haus will be your place to rejuvenate.
The living area features an incredibly gorgeous area rug that you want to dig your toes into when you sit back to catch up on your Netflix series. The Roku smart TV has streaming as well as Dish Sling, YouTube, Spotify, and more.
*Note that you will need to have your own Netflix, Hulu, Dish. etc. accounts to access those features as we do not share our accounts with you.
Hound Haus was a perfect weekend getaway! It is definitely a very tiny house, but has everything you need for 1-2 people and 1-2 pups! It was perfectly clean, easy to access, and adorable. My husband loved it and said he would love to return in the future.
The Hound Haus is in a handy location to explore the eastern half of Missouri. Here are some popular attractions and how far away the Hound Haus is:
- Purina Farms and Shaw’s Arboretum @ 7-10 minutes
- Blu Room therapy @ 12 minutes
- Washington, Missouri and the Missouri River (downtown festivals, Town and Country Fair, large industrial park) @ 10-15 minutes
- East Central College and the Union industrial park @ 13-15 minutes
- Six Flags @ 20 minutes
- Missouri Wine Country in Augusta @ 25-30 minutes
- Other area wineries from Union (15 minutes) to New Haven (35 minutes) to Hermann (50 minutes)
- River floating on the Huzzah River, Current River, and the Meramec River @ 30-60 minutes
- Downtown St. Louis for Cardinals baseball, Blues hockey, the Fox Theatre, the St. Louis Zoo, the Muny, the Science Center, the Art Museum, Forest Park, the City Museum, the Arch, Missouri Botanical Gardens, and much more @ 40-60 minutes
You will need a vehicle to get around the area. Although Uber is available, there are very few Uber drivers in the area.
For an instant quote, use the form to enter your dates and number of guests.
- Rates are based on 1 guest
- Add $10/night for second guest
- Dogs with pre-approval at $25/nt per dog
- Cleaning fee is $85 per stay
- Tax rate is 6.975%
If competing at Purina Farms, please inquire about the Purina Farms dog rate; we do allow multiple competition dogs.
Renting “The Pack” of Houses
If you have a group of friends wanting to stay near one another but have their own spaces, “The Pack” is an excellent option. Our Setter Haus, Fox Haus, and Hound Haus are all on the same property.